Fine Art/Salvador Dali Litho Signed, Immaculate Conception

I work for a university and a donor wishes to gift the Visual Arts Dept. a signed, framed litho by Salvador Dali entitled "Immaculate Conception".  The donor has lost the certificate of authenticity but states that it was given to him by an art dealer a decade or two ago.  Any info/advice you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

"The Immaculate Conception" (Of course I would need to see it in person to verify but if it's got all the right watermarks etc., here is the info.)
Printed 1979. Published by Levine & Levine, Gala Publications Los Angeles. Total number printed 845 The numbers are broken up into groups so yours might be numbered over 250 as an example. Size in my notes is odd, 23 x 15 unframed. There should be a stamp embossed or blind stamp on the paper. Pencil signature should be lower right corner. I have one here for sale for $4200.00 Framed.
Let me know if you need any more info.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.