Fine Art/Salvador Dali's Lithographs

Question
Dear Mr. Klevit,
I own a collection of 9 Lithographs from "The Marquis de Sade" portfolio all signed in pencil with an edition numbered 3/9, and 1 lithograph from "Aliyah Suite" portfolio signed in pencil but without a number.

I made a small reseach on the net and found the names of these lithographs and i would like to sell them but i'am not quiet sure about the price.

Here's a listing about them
"The Marquis de Sade" Portfolio:

Adelaide's Promise
All's Well That Ends Well
Cecile's Chastity
Damis's Dilemma
Protect Her From Misfortune's Mistakes
Tancred's Oath
The Chevalier's Dream of Cecile
The Siege of Jerusalem
The Twins Outwit Damis

"Aliyah Suite" Portfolio:

The Land of Milk and Honey

Answer
Walid--both portfolios are good ones, and listed in the Official Catalog of Dali Graphics.  I have not personally seen pieces from either portfolio in years, so have no idea as to value.  You could search the web for Dali dealers and call them and ask if they have pieces from those suites for sale.  Good luck.  Alan

Alan Klevit