Fine Art/Salvador Dali and the bottles

Question
Dear Mr. Klevit,

You sent me this response:

I have already answered this question for you once before.

But....

You didn't read the last sentence in my second email!
to wit:  

"re-sent as I typed, despite my comment at the head of the letter, my email address wrongly"

My Question was:

Before I bother you with photographs, did Salvador Dali design and make (or cause to be made), for want of a better term, bottle vases?
Am asking on behalf of a non-computer owner who has had one "in same ownership for well over 50 years."

So please may I have the answer you sent to some other SheilaPJ @ the same location but minus the bt! (i.e. I typed SheilaPJ@internet.com)

Sorry to be a nuisance,

Sheila Jones

Answer
Sheila--I don't have control over where the response is sent.  I answer within the All Experts system.  Okay, what I said was that I am not familiar with any Dali designed bottle vases.  That doesn't mean one doesn't exist, but there are no records of such, as far as I know.  Lots of bogus Dali stuff out there!  And you are not a nuisance.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit