Fine Art/Salvador Dali lithograph

QUESTION: I have a Dali with a drawing of Robert Kennedy's head, drawn in red with a mountain range below the head.  It's numbered 118/150.  Can you tell me anything about this? How old it is?  It's value, if any?  I've looked for years about information about this picture and have found none. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thankyou, Patti

ANSWER: Title: John Kennedy
Printed: 1968
Edition: 154 plus proofs
Size: 37.3 x 28.3 cm
Medium: Etching

Yes it has value, you would need to talk to our buyer.
Are you trying to sell it?

QUESTION: Hi, Dan.  Thanks so much for answering my question so fast.  I am glad that my Dali is valuable, but I was hoping you could tell me its rough value.  I'm not sure if I'd like to sell it, although I may if I knew how much it's worth.  I'll be glad to talk to a buyer if this is what I need to do.  Thanks again for your help.  Patti H.

I'm sure you can appreciate how upset art appraisers would be if I start doing Free appraisals online.
Also, because I sell Dali works, appraisals would be a conflict of interest.

Do not rely on comments or opinions online, there is a proceedure in place to find the accurate value of a Dali work.

I can refer you to a certified appraiser if need be.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.