Fine Art/Serigraph vs Seriolithograph

Question
Alan,
    Two brief questions. What is the difference between a serigraph and a seriolithograph. And do you have any opinon on Itzak Tarkay? My wife recently purchased some of his work and I was curious about him. Thanks.

Answer
Michael--a serigraph is a silkscreen.  I have never heard of a seriolithograph.  Tarkay is one of the most popular artists around, his art frequently sold at auctions on cruise ships.  Pretty, lovely to look at, if you like that sort of thing.  I happen to prefer more abstract, but Tarkay is talented.

Alan Klevit