Fine Art/Off-Set Lithograph of ADAM

Question
I aoologize in the beginning, I know nothing about art.  I had received about 13 years ago a painting by the artist named "ADAM".  The Title was "Un Lugar Privado" and it was 110/850.  I am trying to find out what the value of this painting is and I don't know where to start looking.  I believe that what I have is an original and was worth back in 1993 of about $450.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Tina--Since there is a number, 110/850, you have a print not a painting.  There were 850 identical prints, known as an edition, and you have #110 of the edition.  An offset lithograph is a 4-color separation process of reproduction, like the cover of TIME magazine.  I cannot find any references to the artist in my various catalogs, so he is probably a regional artist.  Although I certainly don't know for sure, it would surprise me if the value had changed, and I don't know where to send you.  Franly, $450 sounds high for an offset.  Perhaps call a few local galleries.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit