Fine Art/Sierra Sunrise by Dino Masaroni

Question
How many copies were printed of Sierra Sunrise and is there any value to them

Answer
Hello Bernice,

I hope you are doing well and thank you for your question. From what I can determine Sierra Sunrise by Massaroni was released as an open edition print, (not numbered or hand signed) by United States Commemorative Fine Art Gallery in Canton, Ohio. I do not know how many were produced, but judging by the number of them showing up on EBay and other art resale websites; I would estimate in the thousands.

Asking price for these prints tends to vary on the type of framing and the range for unframed prints starts at $5.00 on EBay.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley