Fine Art/Last Supper Painting

Question
I have a painting of The Last Supper.  It measures approximately 43" long by 24" tall.  It is under glass.  It does not have a seperate backing piece on it.  The painting is the only thing in the frame.  It has the old fashioned nails that hold the painting in place.  The frame is a very old ornate dark wooden frame.  I cannot see if it is signed anywhere.  I have researched this painting on line and have been unable to find the exact painting I have.  The closest I have come is by a painter named Zabateri.  I do not know what type of place I should take this to in order to have it appraised.  I know the painting is quite old as it has been in my family for 30 years and the person I got it from had it for many years.  Unfortunately anyone who could tell me about this painting has passed away. Can you please tell me where I can find more information about this painting and what it's worth is?

Answer
Cheryl--I don't know of the artist.  Paintings on canvas are rarely--shouldn't be--under glass.  If it is on paper or board, it could be a reproduction of a painting.  I have no idea what it is worth, and am concerned that it is a reproduction--i.e. an offset lithograph of a painting.  But I don't know.  Sorry.  Alan.

Alan Klevit