Fine Art/Tabitha Salmon Print

Hello. I wonder if you could give me some information regarding a limited edition print I have. It is by Tabitha Salmon and it is of what looks like fisherman on a bridge. It is a very very large print. I was interested if any copies were made of Tabitha Salmons work, how I would know if this was an original. Would this print have any great value. Many thanks. Catherine  

Hello Catherine,

Check out this website for information about the artist and her work.  Is your print numbered and signed? Your work is already a copy if it is numbered.  Print prices are listed on the site.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.