Fine Art/Tabitha Salmon Print

Question
Hello. I wonder if you could give me some information regarding a limited edition print I have. It is by Tabitha Salmon and it is of what looks like fisherman on a bridge. It is a very very large print. I was interested if any copies were made of Tabitha Salmons work, how I would know if this was an original. Would this print have any great value. Many thanks. Catherine  

Answer
Hello Catherine,

Check out this website www.collierdobson.com/tabithasalmon for information about the artist and her work.  Is your print numbered and signed? Your work is already a copy if it is numbered.  Print prices are listed on the site.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke