Fine Art/Tarbet

Question
QUESTION: Hi Dan, I will try again, the watercolor is signed "Tarbet" and I was only able to identify info J. A. Henderson Tarbet (1865 to 1938).  My sense in the date is 21 Ag 66 - 1986 but it is possible it could be 1996. I was wondering if you know of any other Tarbet's who worked in the 1866 time period.  

The A. M. H. questions was unrelated to the Tarbet issue.

Thanks.
Mike

ANSWER: Mike, I find no other Tarbet listed other than J.A. Henderson Tarbet (1865-1938). Again I do not understand, you state it is dated "1986 but it is possible it could be 1996" ??
Dan

QUESTION: It is dated 21 AG 66 which I think is 1866 but I guess it could be 1966.

Answer
Mike, Send me additional images and size of the work, no glass please.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes