Fine Art/Thank you and follow up question about Chagall print

Question
Alan, Thanks for your response about my Chagall print.

If it is not valuable I'm going to pitch it. I like many of Chagall's works, but this one is ugly --  subject matter and colors.

I understand about it needing to be handsigned and that 109 would be an unusual number of runs for his work. What I don't understand is, it is not a litho which would be the cheap way to reproduce if it. It looks to be silkscreened. Would someone have silkscreened 109 of them if there was no value? Before I throw it out, I wanted to double check with you.
Thanks, Sharon

Answer
Even if someone silkscreened the no., it has no value,or, say, as much as a t-shirt with something silkscreened on it.  Chagall NEVER silkscreened anything, and it IS a reproduction.  You can screen prints photomechanically with no dots.  Hope that helps.

Alan Klevit