Fine Art/Trash or treasure

I inherited 2 apple boxes of paintings, artists like California artist Crandall Norton watercolors '52,  Danish painter Jue (?) Anderson (?) '53 watercolor and inks/pens, however they were stored many years and need cleaning.  Who could you recommend to help me sort the trash from the treasure?  Local maybe in Las Vegas, NV?  Thank you

Hello Jon,

I do not know any art dealers in the Las Vegas area.  I suggest you look through the phone book and determine which ones sell fine art on the secondary market and then contact them to see if they are able to assist.  If they cannot ask them to refer you on to someone that can.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke

19th Century to modern Canadian and western European fine art including paintings, drawings, sculpture, photography and original prints.

Sixteen years as an art dealer in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

Edmonton Executive Association

Edmonton Journal newspaper, various online art websites.

Post secondary art history.

Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, Glenbow Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, National Gallery of Canada.