Fine Art/Trash or treasure

Question
I inherited 2 apple boxes of paintings, artists like California artist Crandall Norton watercolors '52,  Danish painter Jue (?) Anderson (?) '53 watercolor and inks/pens, however they were stored many years and need cleaning.  Who could you recommend to help me sort the trash from the treasure?  Local maybe in Las Vegas, NV?  Thank you

Answer
Hello Jon,

I do not know any art dealers in the Las Vegas area.  I suggest you look through the phone book and determine which ones sell fine art on the secondary market and then contact them to see if they are able to assist.  If they cannot ask them to refer you on to someone that can.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke