Fine Art/Trechikoff

Question
Hi Alan,

We own a Tretchikoff oil on canvas (copy, I'm sure) painting dated 1952 in its original frame which is 25.5x29.5 around a 19.5x23.5" print.  
May I e-mail you a picture in return for any insight you can give us regarding the name of this painting, it's value, and any other
information you may have? We've seen many of his paintings but have never come across another one like ours. Thanks so much for your time!

Sincerely,
Amy

Answer
Amy--I am not familiar with the artist.  Regarding value, if it is a print [copy], as you suggest, it is likely to be an offset lithograph, reproduced in a very large quantity, and with minimal [under $50] value.  Alan Klevit.

NOTE:  check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit