Fine Art/Trying to find info on an artist

Can you tell me anything about Iwan E. Hugentobler?  I have sketch by him, but can find nothing that tells me anything about who he is.  My searches always lead me to where there are a handful of his posters for sale.

Dear Angela, I have some basic information on your artist.
Iwan Edwin Hugentobler (Swiss 1892-1972)known for paintings, lithographs, and woodcuts of horses, horsemen, and cavaliers. He studied and worked in Zurich and Bern. His finished drawings can bring 3 to 4 thousand dollars, small sketches would certainly be less.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.