Fine Art/Trying to identify artist of painting

Question
Hi, I'm trying to identify the artist of this painting.  There is no signature.  It is of a blond girl playing piano and a boy playing trumpet.  
On the back of the frame it has 'Granville Pictures RO 4 - 1919
6200 Broadway at Granville'
I have a jpg of it but don't see where I can attach it here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike M.

Answer
Hi Mike,

I was going through the question pool and noticed your post. I want to write because I am afraid you are not going to get an answer as to the artist of your painting. Most paintings with signatures are difficult to attribute; but unsigned are impossible. The Granville info on the back is where the painting was either purchased or framed. Have you tried removing the frame to see if the signature may be hidden beneath it close to the margin? Unless there is additional information somewhere on the painting, you will not be able to identify the painter.

If you would like to email images of your painting; front and back and including a few close ups of the surface, I would be willing to give you an opinion on it. Sometimes I can identify the school or style which would at least help you to narrow your research. If so, email them to: dolly12@aol.com. Please put your name and painting identification in the subject line.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley