Fine Art/Trying to identify painting

Question
Approximately 12" x 6".  Oil on board.  Name of artist looks
like J. dressy.  Little girl, standing. dark trees in background. Red shoulder length curly hair.  Blue dress, light blue at top, dark blue on skirt. Holding apples.  Facial expression looks apprehensive.  Dark eyes, white skin.

Answer
Dear Annmichelle,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes