Fine Art/Type and date of painting

Question
 girl with flowers
girl with flowers  
Please help me date this painting and tell me what type of painting it is. The painting and frame are all one piece and appear to be some type of plaster(?) material. The painting looks like a framed painting but is actually all one piece. I can not find a signature or any kind of date. The back has a label that says Borghese and another label that has a written number on it. I hope you can see the painting in these pictures well enough to tell what type of painting and how or if I should clean. The painting is dusty as it was stored for many years. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Dear Charlene

First I would like to apologize for taking so long. I have researched a lot on your painting but I think I need a little more pictures of this piece to be able to tell you more. I would like closeups of the front and back and also some close-ups of the labels on the back. You can send them to my e-mail - sorenholmstrup@hotmail.com

Best Regards, Soren

Søren Holmstrup