Fine Art/Value of an original 24 x 36 inch signed landscape painting by Dalhart Windberg

Question
Hi - I have an original signed Landscape painting by Dalhard Windberg. It measures 24 x 36 inches and with frame (wooden) it measures 30 x 42 inches. Seems like Oil on Canvas. Coulld you let me know what it would be worth? I have a photo of the painting that i can email.

Answer
Dani--I don't follow his market.  I checked auction records and the last sale of his work listed was in 1999, certainly an obsolete piece of information.  However, the auction house was the Hart Galleries in Houston, Texas.  I don't know if they are still around, but that might be a good starting place for you.  Another possibility is Butterfield's in Hollywood, California.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit