Fine Art/Value of painting

Question
Hello, actually I am trying to find out any information I can, not only a possible value of a
painting.  The following information is on the label on the back of the painting:
Genuine Hand Painting. Design and color Harmony Approved.  Artist:  Andre.  Title:  Romance in New Orleans.  Plate Size 26 x 30  No. 8057
Frame: 105-702 Riviera.  Eastern Art Products-Chicago.  Thanking you in advance.

Tina

Answer
Tina, It's hard to tell, but it seems like you might have a print [reproduction] of a painting, based on the term "plate size" and then the size and a catalog #.  Paintings don't usually have any labels, but perhaps you can try to reach Easter Art Products in Chicago.  I have never heard of them or the artist.  Alan.

Alan Klevit