Fine Art/Walter Einbeck Oil Painting (1890-1968)

Question
Walter Einbeck Oil Painting - Monk with Glass of Wine
Walter Einbeck Oil Pai  
Hi Daniel - I am trying to estimate the value of an oil painting by Walter Einbeck.  It is an oil painting of a monk with a glass of wine, a very nice painting in it's original frame.  I will try to attach pictures here for you.  Can you help me?  Thanks, Lynn

Answer
Dear Lynn, I need the size of the painting and additional images as suggested below.
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image of a reasonable size (not too large), and send them as “attachments”, do not embed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back (90% of respondents do not send me images of the back, I can obtain nearly as much information from the back as from the front), and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at damnfineart@yahoo.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada. I do NOT research prints or artwork post-1940.
Cordially,

Daniel A. Hynes