Fine Art/Winslow Homer 1879 Title?

I have a 25x17 painting of a young woman carrying a closed basket in her right hand with pink flowers poking out. She is wearing a greenish blue dress with a white bonnet/apron overlay. Behind her is a stone wall with perhaps pink small blossomed rhodedenron bushes and a blue sky above. The painting is signed Homer 1879.  I cannot find a piece of Winslow Homer artwork that matches this anywhere I have searched so that I can identify the title.  I purchased this at an estate sale and it was originally purchased from Milton A. Bleier Corp, Madison Ave. NY according to the sticker on the back. I bought it in Massachusetts and am wondering if I may have something of value here.  

Dear Margaret, Milton A. Bleier Corp. sells prints and reproduced imitation paintings. If what you have is an oil painting from 1879 the canvas and stretcher bars holding the canvas should look very, very old. If this is so, you can send jpg images of the front and back to my email address at  and make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as email.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.