Fine Art/Winslow Homer 1879 Title?

Question
I have a 25x17 painting of a young woman carrying a closed basket in her right hand with pink flowers poking out. She is wearing a greenish blue dress with a white bonnet/apron overlay. Behind her is a stone wall with perhaps pink small blossomed rhodedenron bushes and a blue sky above. The painting is signed Homer 1879.  I cannot find a piece of Winslow Homer artwork that matches this anywhere I have searched so that I can identify the title.  I purchased this at an estate sale and it was originally purchased from Milton A. Bleier Corp, Madison Ave. NY according to the sticker on the back. I bought it in Massachusetts and am wondering if I may have something of value here.  

Answer
Dear Margaret, Milton A. Bleier Corp. sells prints and reproduced imitation paintings. If what you have is an oil painting from 1879 the canvas and stretcher bars holding the canvas should look very, very old. If this is so, you can send jpg images of the front and back to my email address at pirround@msn.com  and make the subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as email.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes