Fine Art/Winslow Homer

Question
Dear Mr. Hynes:
My Mother-In-Law found the attached painting at a garage sale on Eastern Long Island in the '30's.  She gave it to my husband about 5 years ago.  We think that it may be a Winslow Homer, but we are not sure.  It is approximately 15 x 22 inches.  It is in a glass covered and matted frame and the back is covered in brown paper so I do not want to rip it open if I do not have to.  Does this look like a Homer to you?  Thank you.   Respectfully, Susan Sheehan  

Answer
Dear Susan, You cannot send images through "allexperts", however you can send attached jpg images to my email at pirround@msn.com
Best would be an image of the front, the back (yes, remove the brown paper), a close-up of the signature, and any inscriptions or labels. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes