Fine Art/Is Winter Dunday Morning by artist Harold C. Wolcott semi-valuable

Question
I bought a picture titled "Winter Sunday Morning" by artist Harold C. Wolcott, numbered 325W.  He did not sign same, however, was a tab on the back with the information.  The picture is in mint condition, measured 291/2 x 24".  I am not sure if it is oil because it is relatively smooth.  However, there is no glass on it, which they don't put on if it is oil.  Please give me whatever info you may have on this picture.  Thanks, Marti Blake

Answer
Dear Marti,
If you would like to send jpeg images to me please keep each image under 800 pixels, and send them as “attachments”, do not imbed them in your email. If you are looking for identification or opinion regarding your painting best would be an image of the front (just the painting, don’t include your lovely living room or pick-up truck), the back, and close-ups of the signature, details of the brush-work, and any inscriptions or labels (use the macro setting on your camera for these close-ups). You can send this information to my email at pirround@msn.com and make your subject line “allexperts” so I do not bounce you as spam. It would be nice to receive feedback as I do this on my own time with no remuneration, free, no charge, nada.
Cordially,
Dan  

Daniel A. Hynes