Fine Art/Winter Morning By G.H.Durrie

Question
I have a print of winter morning by GH Durrie.On the bottom of the print left to right it reads. Painted by GH Durrie. Then,Entered according to the Act of Congress is the year 1863. by Currier& Ives,in the Cleck's Office of the District Court of the United States, for Southern District of New York. Then on the right side. Reprinted from LITH. BY Currier & Ives, N.Y. The print is in a black frame and the picture it's self is 8 1/2 by 13 1/2.

Answer
Hello Byron,

I hope you are doing well. The print you have is smaller than the original release. The original is in large folio. Your print also states "Reprinted from Lith"; etc. which means it is a later reprint after the original. There are MANY reprints of Currier and Ives and some are of better quality than others. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley