Fine Art/Young Queen Anne Print?

I have come across a lithograph, type portrait of Queen Anne before she was Queen.  Probably, a portrait of her young, printed after her death. There are a few distinguishing things about this particular image.  One, I have researched ever data base I can find with her images and I have yet to find the artist or any account of him.  Hidden in the wall behind her, barely visible with a magnifying glass that says " TA PARIS PAR FRANCE"  directly under that it says " FOR TROY EAN 1714"    I have spent over 100 hours looking for it and cannot find it anywhere.  Another interesting point of the image is a coat of arms or a crest at the bottom   It is the sheild of richard the lion hearted with the 3 lions.  and then there are on each side  standing unicorns,   a crown sits at the top and the banner at the bottom reads "FIT  VIA  VI".  If any of this sounds at all familiar will you please enlighted me.  Thank you    Shannon

Dear Shannon,

Thank you for your question. Though you did an excellent job of describing your print; it would be helpful for me to actually see the image and the writing you describe. If possible, can you email jpeg images of the print and all markings to:

I look forward to seeing this intriguing print.

Best regards,

To readers of this information on the internet: Please do not send photos and questions on your art to my personal email address listed in this forum without prior request from me through or my private consulting service. I cannot provide free evaluations or answer questions that do not come through allexperts due to the time it takes to research and respond. I accept up to five questions a day from allexperts and request you utilize their format if you are seeking free advice. Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.