Fine Art/"Young Spanish Peasant", Picasso

Question
I have the above lithograph, 19" X 25", that is numbered and signed in the stone, it was purchased in 1975 from the Numa Gallery.  I have tried to find the value of it on line but without any luck. My guess is that it is worth a few more dollars than the original price, is there a place to look or do I have to get it appraised?
Thank you in advance for your response.

Answer
I was wondering if you tried to sell it on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/PICASSO-Young-Spanish-Peasant-Lithograph_W0QQitemZ1300308427

It seems like a large edition for Picasso...Not worth much in an edition of 2500...a few hundred dollars.  I would not bother to get it appraised since the appraiser would charge you more than it is worth.

HOWEVER, if this piece was hand signed (aside for the regular edition---150 of these were hand signed -- it would be worth about 6,000...

What you have is a a piece made after his death..in fact  this piece
Young Spanish Peasant. Color lithograph, 1970. 750x565 mm; 291/2x221/4 inches, full margins. Printed by Michel Casse, Paris. ) is described as "the last known work of Picasso" when it was published.

Alex

Alejandro Rojas Salazar