Fine Art/"Young Spanish Peasant", Picasso

I have the above lithograph, 19" X 25", that is numbered and signed in the stone, it was purchased in 1975 from the Numa Gallery.  I have tried to find the value of it on line but without any luck. My guess is that it is worth a few more dollars than the original price, is there a place to look or do I have to get it appraised?
Thank you in advance for your response.

I was wondering if you tried to sell it on ebay?

It seems like a large edition for Picasso...Not worth much in an edition of 2500...a few hundred dollars.  I would not bother to get it appraised since the appraiser would charge you more than it is worth.

HOWEVER, if this piece was hand signed (aside for the regular edition---150 of these were hand signed -- it would be worth about 6,000...

What you have is a a piece made after his fact  this piece
Young Spanish Peasant. Color lithograph, 1970. 750x565 mm; 291/2x221/4 inches, full margins. Printed by Michel Casse, Paris. ) is described as "the last known work of Picasso" when it was published.

Alejandro Rojas Salazar

I will answer questions about collecting limited edition prints. (i.e. lithographs, serigraphs, giclees, etchings, etc.)

I have been an art dealer for 10 years in Boston, La Jolla, and Laguna Beach. I am the Executive Director of Madison GAllery in La Jolla.

Harvard University (2001)Masters Degree in Theology and Art History Boston College (1999)- Masters Degree in Sociology and Art HIstory Colorado College (1995)- BA in Sociology and Art History