Fine Art/action to be taken

Question
I current purchased art thru Parkwest Gallery at sea. I was told that the were 40% below market price and they were the only set made! The Art I had Purchased was Dali's Divine Comedy . I  found out that there are thousand of sets and of course I paid to much. Double what they could be bought at another gallery.
With your experience do I have the right to get my money refunded or what course of action should I take. From the e-mails I have read it seems you are familiar with Parwest and there high pricing. Are all sales final when they mislead me into believing something that was cleary false ?

Thanks

Tim Vruble

Answer
Tim--first I must clarify something:  I am familiar with Park West, but I never implied they sold high--within range.  The suite was pulled in an edition of several thousand sets, one pull only, never again printed.  I am familiar with their selling, and I would be surprised if they implied that the pieces were one-of-a-kind, which would be the case if only one set was made.  As for   recourse, that is a question for an attorney.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit