Fine Art/art from the 1930s

My grandfather has 2 paintings that I was wondering if you could tell me anything about them and how much they are worth?  The first is called "Manolita" by Puyet. It is a painting of a woman in a dress, it is signed by him and is in a wood frame with a plaque at the bottom which states Manolita and under it Puyet.
The second one is by Ernest Denesy, 1939, and is a large group of men and women. This one did not have a title. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

I need to know the dimensions of the piece for an estimation; last prices of Jose Puyet: Spain,$8772.00 in April-2006, Seville:JUGANDOSE LA PIEZA.
Bodegon; Duran Auctions, Madrid-Spain,size:80x70cms.$2784.00. April 2006 and El Jarro, $ 2768.00.
The young ladies in Spain are called Manolita, that name is also associated with the girl friends of famous bullfighters, when you read " la manolita", means the girl friend of a famous bullfighter. An example of this, try to take a look in paintings of Carlos Ruano LLopis Mexican-Spanish painter, famous for bullfighting scenes and manolitas. Thanks to let me help you a little.  

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.