Fine Art/art history

Question
My question was not a homework question.  I am doing research for a private art collection and can not find some nice concise info on the Northen Italian School of painting (1600's-1700's).  

Why would you have just assumed that mine was a homework question?

If you can't answer it, maybe you direct me on where to find the answer.

Answer
Dawn, I am sorry I incorrectly thought it might be a homework question.  At face value it seemed so, and, given that this is a volunteer program for me, and to which I give more than a few hours a week gratis, I have to limit myself to helping people such as yourself.  Having said that, I am not an art historian and have never offered up myself as such.  My background is as an art dealer, publisher, gallery operator, artist's agent and rep.  Your best bet, it would seem to me, would be to contact an appropriate museum, perhaps the Met in New York, or the National Gallery in Washington, D. C., and see if they have a curator in the Northern Italian School.  I have found such people not only useful and helpful, but eager to help.  Good luck in your quest and, once again, sorry for the incorrect assumption.  Alan.

Alan Klevit