Fine Art/art portfolio

Question
Portfolio I contains Ivan Dobroruka's "Prelude a l'Apres Midi D'un Faune,  Michael Judge's Klevit's Dream", Tadeusz Lapinski's "Celebration to Life", and Andreas Nottebohm's "Beyong the Heavenly Light".  Portfolio II contains works by the same artists but I do not have the names of the works.-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
In 1984, I purchased two "investment" art portfolios and I believe it was from one of your galleries, Art Fair.  I would like to fiind out the current value of these portfolios and see if there is currently a market for them.  If so, how would I go about selling them?  Any advice you could give me would be appreciated.
Answer -
Dear Beverly,
You need to tell me specifically what works you have and I will be glad to provide any info./help I can.  Alan.

Answer
Beverly, I have been out of touch what that end of the art market for a decade or more, but I did some checking.  Andreas Nottebohm has achieved quite a bit of success with original paintings and serigraphs, and his works command prices beginning in the thousands.  I cannot find which galleries carry his work.  But your piece would have value far more than you paid.  Dobroruka passed away a few years ago, and I do not know what his market is like, although I have a few of his pieces hanging in my home, alongside Matisse, Miro and Picasso.  Ditto for Lapinski.  Michael Judge created silkscreens and sold 3500 of them on cruise ships the past five years, at $600 and more.  That's all I know.  I would try selling the pieces on E-Bay.  Good luck.  Alan.

Alan Klevit