Fine Art/art work of J.S.Couper

I have 2 orginial oil paintings (20x24) of Jospehine Sibley Couper. Could you give me an idea of their worth? How much would an art studio charge in commission for handling transactions?  Thank you in advance...David  

David, I found I auction record for you. If you want to send images to me and tell me what the subject(s) are, I may be interested. Please let me know. Thanks, Joe. or 610-409-0805

Still Life with Apples
10" x 15"
Created: not given

Signed Lower Right
Lot: 867
Low Est.:    $800
High Est.:    $1,200
Sales Price**:    $1,020

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University