Fine Art/art

Question

-------------------------------------------
The text above is a follow-up to ...
asuming the afore mentioned scenerios exist,original,good condition etc. I just want a ballpark figure, so that I can determine whether or not to resume this tedious research! Thank you for your time and efforts.
-----Question-----
I'M TRYING TO FIND THE VALUE OF THIS PAINTING WIHTOUT SPENDING A TON OF MONEY!!!!!!!!
The text above is a follow-up to ...

-----Question-----
how can i find info on a painting by georges coulon"still life with bread"?
-----Answer-----
Hello George,

Are you wanting an original?  Georges Coulon died in 1990 and my research did not turn up a gallery that sells his work but his paintings do come up at auction from time to time.

Please feel free to contact me again if you require anything further.

Cheers, Brent
-----Answer-----
Hello,

The point of your question is much clearer this time!!!  Before I can estimate the value of the work of art you have I first need to know many things. Is it an original or a reproduction?  What condition is it in?  What is its size?  What is its provenance?

Cheers, Brent

Answer
Hello George,

I am sorry but I do not provide 'ballpark' figures for there are far too many variables.  I suggest taking the work to an art gallery and/or appraiser in your area of the world and asking them if it is worth having a proper valuation carried out.  You will only have to pay if there is reason to complete a valuation.

Cheers, Brent

Brent Luebke