Fine Art/artist id and approx value

Question
i have a number of items that would be nice if i had info and suggested value of.   artist is  Charles Robert Patterson . name on painting is Leading Wind.  next artist is F.Gehrmad. A painting of lambs and trees with the date 1939 on painting next to name.I have more and will request info at later date  thanks,  mike

Answer
Mike--My area of expertise is 20th century masters, so this is out of my area.  However, having heard of Patterson, I looked him up in the American Artists Bluebook [www.askart.com].  One gallery is shown to carry his work, and they should be able to give you value:  Vallejo Gallery in Newport Beach, CA [vallejogallery@earthlink.net].  I didn't find anything on Gehrmand.  Regarding other pieces you have, try googling them before contacting me, unless they are Masters [eg:  Picasso, Chagall, Miro, Matisse, etc.]  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Alan Klevit