Fine Art/artist identification

Question
Do you know anything about an artist named F. Arnold. I have a painting of his and have no information about him at all.The painting looks very old, and is a scene of a sheep herder and his sheep on a country road with a thached roof house in the background. It is framed in a tiger looking wood. If you could give me any information I would greatly appreciate it...Thank you

Answer
Dear Theresa, I am not able to determine your artist as there are several listings for "F. Arnold". If you like you can send jpg images to my email at pirround@msn.com  An image of the front, the back, and a close-up of the signature would be best. Make your subject line "allexperts" so I do not bounce you as spam.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes