Fine Art/How badly was I scammed?

Question
I already know I have been scammed by a fraudulent dealer online.  I would appreciate some help identifying just how BADLY.  What I have purchased:  (supposedly) a Marc Chagall lithograph of 'Magic Flight' taken from Derriere le Miroir.  First, was 'Magic Flight' ever in Derriere le Miroir?  Secondly, despite the fake signature & fake COA, does this item still have any value?  It's lovely, but I am upset that I allowed myself to be defrauded, and would like to maintain at least some of my dignity - it would be nice to know the piece is not entirely worthless.  Thank you for your assistance - you do a great service!

Answer
Hello Dev,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying the holiday. I am curious how you found out your print was a fake after you bought it. Any details on this and where you purchased the print would be helpful. Can you please send me the details on your Chagall to my email, dolly12@aol.com?
I would also like the size of the litho, edition number and if possible, a photo of the signature on the print and the COA. I'll try to get a value once I get your information.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley