Fine Art/ben nicholson

Hello i have an old painting.  oil on a black board.  it is signed by ben nicholson.  i was wondering if you could give me any opinions on it as i can't seem to find any information on the internet about ben nicholsons earlier landscapes.  if it could even be by the same ben nicholson? i also have a few other pictures i have collected if you would know anthing about whether they could be the real macoy or not?  one old fauvist watercolor signed raoul dufy. an ugly portrait signed k.hofer.  and a painting signed "R" which i think in my heart could be renoir, but it probably isnt.  Thankyou for any help or time you could give me. Kathleen  i have pictures of the others as well.  or if you might know someone who might be able to help my inquires.  I have pictures i could attach.  but i do not have an email address or i don't see how i could attach them to this?  

Dear Kathleen, Let's work on one at a time. You can send jpg images to my email at Try to keep them under 80k and make your subject line allexperts, so I do not bounce you as spam.
If possible I would like an image of the front and the back, plus exact size, information from any labels, inscriptions, stencils, etc.

Daniel A. Hynes

Collecting, buying, selling, identifying, and caring for paintings, drawings,and watercolors (19th and early 20th century American and European). No prints, contemporary art, or works executed after 1940.

35 years as a fine art dealer, including 3 years as a gallery director. Also was art expert for Leslie Hindman's Auctioneers, and for Dunning's Auction.