Fine Art/chagall lithograph

Question
I have a signed (bottom right) numbered lithograph (though the pic I took
doesn't show the number - bttome left). It's b/w, wht a man and woman on
bottom, a cityscape above them, with a large phallic symbol (eiffel tower?),
and a large sun above that. I don't know the name of the piece, and wonder
what it might be worth.

Thanks in advance for your replyl

Answer
Valerie--A dealer, especially who is familiar with works by Chagall, might know if the image is by Chagall, and it is worth checking.  If a valid piece by Chagall, it could be worth in the thousands of dollars.  Worth sending a picture to Sotheby for their inspection.  Good luck.

Alan Klevit