Fine Art/currier and Ives

Question
I have 3 currier and Ives pictures Roadside Mill,Winter in the country and in the country.They are in a 9"x11" framed.The actual picture size is 8"x6".They are black and gold.Very shiny.They are in excellent condition.What is this style called?Should I keep them?Are they a litho?Thank you for you time and expertise.  Brenda

Answer
Hello Brenda...I like these works because they are historically siginificant and important.

Here is some info - Road Side Mill  Conn. # 5175, Small folio, dated 1870,  margins...$ 400

Have you seen the book on these works?

Alex

http://www.currierprints.com/

Alejandro Rojas Salazar