Fine Art/currier and Ives

I have 3 currier and Ives pictures Roadside Mill,Winter in the country and in the country.They are in a 9"x11" framed.The actual picture size is 8"x6".They are black and gold.Very shiny.They are in excellent condition.What is this style called?Should I keep them?Are they a litho?Thank you for you time and expertise.  Brenda

Hello Brenda...I like these works because they are historically siginificant and important.

Here is some info - Road Side Mill  Conn. # 5175, Small folio, dated 1870,  margins...$ 400

Have you seen the book on these works?

Alejandro Rojas Salazar

I will answer questions about collecting limited edition prints. (i.e. lithographs, serigraphs, giclees, etchings, etc.)

I have been an art dealer for 10 years in Boston, La Jolla, and Laguna Beach. I am the Executive Director of Madison GAllery in La Jolla.

Harvard University (2001)Masters Degree in Theology and Art History Boston College (1999)- Masters Degree in Sociology and Art HIstory Colorado College (1995)- BA in Sociology and Art History