Fine Art/currier and ives prints

Question
I have 3 prints from g h Durrie Currier and Ives. I am sure they are reprinted from an original lithograph. They say that on the bottom of one of them They also say 1867. THEY WERE reframed in 1973 in Olde Greenwich Connecticut. are they worth anything since they are old reprints. Home from Thanksgiving is signed by him. Thanks Kathi  

Answer
Dear Kathi,

On your question about G H Durrie prints by Currier and Ives; you mention one is signed by Durrie. Is it a hand signature in the margin? If so, that print would have to be a 19th Century original. If you would like you can send me pics of the prints, their names and dimensions (measure the image area only-not the margins) and email them to dolly12@aol.com. Also include a photo of Durrie's signature on the Thanksgiving print. If you cannot do photos, send the sizes and titles as above and I'll check the catalog to verify size. I found an auction price of a period hand colored Durrie print (Winter morning-feeding the chickens)of $4250.00.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley