Fine Art/davis and thomas

do you know of a edward thompson davis and
a grosovnor thomas

and what they works are now being valued at

Hello Richard,

I hope all is well with you and thank you for your question. I have the most current auction prices for your artists listed below. Please remember that auctions represent wholesale prices and do not reflect gallery retail. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Edward Thompson DAVIS (1833-1867)

1.   Little Girl with a Churn; watercolor/paper; $1119; sold in 2005.
2.   Weary Wanderer; oil/board, $5600; sold in 2005 (small painting)
3.   The Evening Lesson; oil/panel, $20,454, sold in 2002 (note that this same painting sold at auction one year earlier for $11, 434-revealing a significant escalation in the artistís value)
4.   Market Scene, with a Performance of Punch , oil/canvas, $74,667, sold in 1999

Grosvenor THOMAS (1856-1923)

1.   Trees in farmland; watercolor/paper; $545 in 1990
2.   Village viewed through Trees; oil/canvas; $2307 in 2006
3.   Coastal Scene; oil/panel; (small painting), $453 in 2005

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.