Fine Art/I have an etching purchased...

I have an etching purchased in 1980 by R. Graeme. I can't seem to find any information on this artist. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Dear Bill,

The best thing to do would be to try to contact the gallery that you purchased the etching. If you tell me where you purchased it, (City, State) it could be the work of a local artist.  There are a few artists by the last name of Graeme.  Since it is not a common name, I might be able to help you.

Alejandro Rojas Salazar

I will answer questions about collecting limited edition prints. (i.e. lithographs, serigraphs, giclees, etchings, etc.)

I have been an art dealer for 10 years in Boston, La Jolla, and Laguna Beach. I am the Executive Director of Madison GAllery in La Jolla.

Harvard University (2001)Masters Degree in Theology and Art History Boston College (1999)- Masters Degree in Sociology and Art HIstory Colorado College (1995)- BA in Sociology and Art History