Fine Art/etching

I have an etching in color pencil titled [ cable car rush ] by alec stern and I was wondering how much is it worth.  

Your Piece is worth 200-300.

Born in Bridgeport, CT on March 28, 1904. "Alec" Stern came to San Francisco with his family as an infant. He was raised there in Cow Hollow and was educated at Polytechnic High School. After graduating from Columbia University, he returned to California and entered the CSFA. He worked his way through school as a riveter in shipyards and playing in a dance band. Stern was a member of the art department of the San Francisco Chronicle for eight years. During 1935-44 he worked in NYC on art commissions. Upon returning to California, he established a studio-home and printing plant in San Mateo where he produced Christmas cards, etchings, and prints. Stern died in San Francisco on Nov. 10, 1994. Exh: SFAA, 1924-25; Peninsula AA; Chicago and Philadelphia Societies of Etchers (many awards). In: MM; NY Public Library.

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University