Fine Art/h. wilson

Question
painting
painting  
I, too, found a painting signed "H. Wilson" - at a thrift store and I wondered if you could tell me anything about this artist?

Answer
Dear Kay,
What you have is furniture store art, in other words a factory painting. There are over 700 "art factories" in Hong Kong alone, not to mention the rest of Asia, Eastern Europe, and Mexico. A canvas is moved down a table or conveyor belt, one person paints trees, another paints mountains, another water, etc. A name for the artist is taken out of a book or just made-up. This will be fine for your next yard sale.

Daniel A. Hynes