Fine Art/h. zabateri

Question
I am so glad someone knows something about Zabateri. I've had this print, it measures about 20 by 48 inches, it is a nighttime scene of six nymphs holding hands, dancing in a circle with three satires hiding behind trees "watching". I've owned this pictures since 1970, and bought it at an estate sale. I was told it was called "nymphs dancing in the woods".Question, have you ever seen this print I just describe? I know there is a daytime version. I am so looking forward to hearing from you.
With great appreciation.
Kathy

Answer
Dear Kathy,
I must be honest and tell you that finding information on Zabateri is very difficult; particularly since he used three different aliases; Zabateri, Zatska, and Ronsard. I have seen images such as yours in both day and nighttime venues; however I have not seen them in as large of a format as yours. The interest in his allegorical and genre scenes has been increasing in interest as prints such as yours are being reprinted and released. If you encounter one of his original paintings, hang on to it for a while. I think his paintings will continue to increase in value.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley