Fine Art/Can you help me identify this painting

Hey Ms. Headley,

Can you please help me identify this painting / poster - I have been trying to identify it so I could get a copy.

Hey Steve,

Is it just my computer or is the photo really 1 inch x 2 inch? I can't even tell what the figures are. From my micro-image viewpoint it looks like something Dali would paint; but that is just a wild guess. I can try to identify it if you email a clear enlargement. Email to:

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.