Fine Art/help to identify painting

Question
I have one piece of painting from my grand parents and I have no idea how to find out the name of the artist or anything else about this painting. There is a slight chance it may be Italian, because my grandfather was traveling to Italy several times.
Can you help? Thanks for any clue or advice
Peter
Picture and detail with a signature is here:
http://www.madeira.ic.cz/

Answer
Dear Peter, All I can tell you at this time is the subject is "The Holy Family, Flight to Egypt." The painting has been cut-down (reduced in size). If you like, send jpg images to my email at pirround@msn.com
An image of the front, the back, and a close up of the signature (your signature image is blurred, you need to set your camera at "macro" for this). Also let me know the exact size of the painting, and information regarding any labels or inscriptions.
Cordially,
Dan

Daniel A. Hynes