Fine Art/henry mosler print

I have a print "The birth of the flag". One lady standing and 3 sitting and sewing. On the side is printed Henry Mosler 1911 and on the bottom it reads Copy W M Sanford.
I believe the size of the print is approx.  16x20
Can you tell me what this print is valued at?
Thank you, Suzan

Dear Suzan,

The print "The Birth of the Flag", after Henry Mosler, was never released as an original and has had many printings throughout the years. The print's value is decorative and not considered collectable on the secondary art market.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.