Fine Art/herbert dicksee

Question
Hi, I obtained a herbert dicksee print which I have found out is called solitude and I was wondering if it is worth anything. thanks

Answer
DICKSEE, Herbert Thomas (1862-1942)

Son of Thomas Francis Dicksee and brother of Sir Frank, Dicksee was a painter of animals and historical genre. Lions were his favourite subjects with titles such as ‘The Dying Lion’ made famous. He also is known for his copies after Millais and Frank Dicksee.

The prices of his etchings in auction go from $250.00 to $1500.00.
I can assure you the name of your print is not “solicitude” and if it is the real name I do not have records about this print.

Thanks for your question.

Hector H. Pinera