Fine Art/herbert dicksee

Hi, I obtained a herbert dicksee print which I have found out is called solitude and I was wondering if it is worth anything. thanks

DICKSEE, Herbert Thomas (1862-1942)

Son of Thomas Francis Dicksee and brother of Sir Frank, Dicksee was a painter of animals and historical genre. Lions were his favourite subjects with titles such as ‘The Dying Lion’ made famous. He also is known for his copies after Millais and Frank Dicksee.

The prices of his etchings in auction go from $250.00 to $1500.00.
I can assure you the name of your print is not “solicitude” and if it is the real name I do not have records about this print.

Thanks for your question.

Hector H. Pinera

I have been researching, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century European Art (1880-1950) for the last 16 years. You could ask me any doubt you have about the most important Impressionist-Expressionist French-Spain painters. Including graphics/prints. I can answer questions in Spanish, too.

Nine years working with Galleries. Three years in Exhibitions Show, Curator. 10 years working with private collectors and art dealers.

I've helped with my opinion in:

PhD art. Some specialized courses in Impressionism and Mexican Art.

Sr Eduardo Alonzo. Private Collector. Madrid Spain. Mr Barrios. Art Dealer. Florida-USA. Sr Carlos Ayala. Private Collector. Mexico. Daniel d'Queiros private collector, Sr Jorge Lopez. Private Collector. Mexico.