Fine Art/hi

Question
i have a signed painting by morris katz 1987 of a tree with an animal approaching mostly pink and orange with a dark animal  that undefined and amibuou looking like the whole painting
and one of wild horses  by A   BO
and of  a flower pot/vase with flowers by kay B 1966

does the fact that morris the fastest artist and most prolific one , make his paintings unvaluable?
and the fact tha he sells them very cheap  right after he paints them?

how much are they worth now?
will they be mworth more later?
should i keep them?
wha tis the cheapest  site  to go to for an appraisal?
are appraisal  companies  divided according to different   artists?

how do i go about findin one?  

Answer
Yom--His work last sold at auction in 2005--a 1960 piece for $450; the closest to your subject matter sold a few years earlier for $5.  I see no reason to consider him a collectable artist for dollar appreciation, but who really knows?  He doesn't do anything that is new or innovative. Keep them if you enjoy them, not because they will make you money. Appraisal companies generally deal in a wide range of artists.  Use the yellow pages.  The big names include Sotheby's, Christie's, and Butterfield's.  Good luck.  Alan Klevit.

Check out Alan's latest book, ART COLLECTING 101, at www.booklocker.com.

Alan Klevit