Fine Art/history of this lithograph and artist

Question
autumn bronze
autumn bronze  
QUESTION: there is a white sticker on the back which says Toren Mural 9-23-70 McDonnell Douglas Eternalum Program for KLM (?Rlfreadick*credo" signature) (3) Autumn Bronze 9/30/70 I,m having problems finding out about this lithograph etching along with the artist. Thanks

ANSWER: Hello Ronald,

Why do you say lithograph/etching?  If what you have is an original work I think you have the maquette for Amikam Toren's (born Israel 1945) 1970 mural proposal for KLM headquarters at Schiphol airport in Amsterdam. A copy of the artist's CV is available here www.nogagallery.co.il/artists/toren-cv.html .  What size is the work?  Condition?

Cheers, Brent

dates and signatures
dates and signatures  
QUESTION: the size is 12' by 16" and the condition very good as you can see with the picture that was attached. With this being an original where would one find out how to auction or sell this piece. The frame is the only think that has damage a tear in the cloth that edges the piece. This picture is so clear it looks as if you can be in both places at the same time. If this is worth value I would like to donate to your cause, I've asked several places and AllExperts were right on it. Thanks again

Answer
Ronald,  I suggest you contact a reputable art auction house in your area and ask for their advice.  It is difficult to assign a value to something without seeing it in person to confirm attribution, condition and market appeal.  I am not sure about donating to AllExperts you will have to contact the system administrator.  

Good luck, Brent

Brent Luebke